Munich / Singapore – Multi Channels Asia (MCA) has secured the exclusive distribution rights to Motorvision TV, a HD European Pay-TV channel dedicated to automobile programming. Under the terms of the multi-year agreement, MCA will be responsible for launching, distributing and marketing the channel across Asia, in such territories as Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Korea. Motorvision TV, which is based in Germany, covers the entire spectrum of topics related to the auto and mobility with documentary features, reportages, portraits and magazine shows as well as lifestyle formats.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,215 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020