Singapore – Outdoor Channel today announced several new carriage agreements across Asia.
Key agreements were recently signed with Pay-TV operators including; Orange in Indonesia; CJ TVing in South Korea; Sky Television in Sri Lanka; Media Net in Maldives; and D-Dish and Supervision in Mongolia.
In addition, Outdoor Channel has secured the pre-requisite landing license in Taiwan, one of the region’s most important cable TV markets, with more carriage agreements to be announced shortly.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020