New Zealand production company The Sweet Shop has extended its services into Bangkok, Thailand, appointing Claire Davidson to lead the company in the South East Asian markets, which include India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines and Singapore.
Most recently, Davidson was Executive Producer at Sudest Productions in Vietnam. Davidson began her career at MTV before moving to television commercials. At McCann Worldgroup, she led the in-agency production company One Six Six, creating work for the entire client roster of McCann Erickson Australia.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020