Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), the Asian media company launched recently by Celestial Pictures Limited, Saban Capital Group and Lionsgate, has unveiled its senior management team, led by industry veteran Todd Miller. Miller, who will serve as President and Chief Operating Officer, brings more than two decades of management and media experience to CTE. He will drive the company’s core businesses of branded pay-TV channels, content creation and content distribution across Asia and beyond. He joins CTE following a 17-year stint in Asia at Sony Pictures Television. The team, reporting to Miller and based at the company’s Hong Kong headquarters, is comprised of highly seasoned media executives including Ed Stansfield, Ofanny Choi, Wendy Reeds, Andy Chang and Jef Lim. CTE also announced the members of its Board of Directors with representatives from Saban Capital Group, Celestial Pictures and Lionsgate.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020