Ustream Korea, a joint venture recently formed between Korea’s KT Corporation and Japan’s Softbank-owned Ustream Asia, is setting up a legal entity and is expected to launch its services in March. This move is part of KT Corp’s strategy to meet the present converging business environment by developing various new businesses combining new media and contents, such as Ustream Korea, a LIVE interactive video streaming website. Earlier this month, the Korean company appointed Jimmy Kim, ex-Vice President of Content Distribution, Viacom International Media Network(VIMN), as the CEO of Ustream Korea. Kim is a global media distribution expert with a wealth of experience in new media business development in Asia.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020