Measat Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Measat) has appointed Zainudin bin Abdul as Vice President of Satellite Engineering and Operations and Yau Chyong Lim as Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Planning. In his new role, bin Abdul will be responsible for overseeing the management of the fleet of Measat satellites. He has been with the company since 1993. Prior to his new appointment, bin Abdul was the Director for Fleet Planning and Special Projects. Yau, who has been with the company since 1996, will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities for the growth of the business. With more than 15 years experience in the industry, he brings experience in both space and ground segments; video broadcasting and DTH; and VSAT.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’