Los Angeles – Gaumont International Television (GIT), the recently formed production and distribution studio and part of the European-based motion picture studio Gaumont, is heading to the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) for the first time. GIT’s key project at NATPE will be Hannibal, a one-hour drama series that was recently picked up preemptively by NBC in the US. Hannibal is based on the classic character renowned psychiatrist Dr. Hannibal Lector. GIT maintains all international rights. Erik Pack, Head International Distribution and Co-Production, said, “With the warm welcome we received by the buyers at MIPCOM, we felt NATPE was the next perfect step for GIT”.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,223 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 93 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 75 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020