Singapore — GlobeCast and Travel Channel International have announced the distribution of Travel Channel HD via the MEASAT-3 platform to homes across the Asia Pacific. Travel Channel HD is an expansion of its linear service, also delivered via the MEASAT-3 satellite. Gerry Ritchie, Director of Business Development at Travel Channel, said, “We are close to inking further deals across the region. India, where Travel Channel has just received downlinking permission, is a particular target for our HD channel”. Travel Channel now has significant HDTV broadcast capabilities in the Asian neighbourhood, reaching all key HD Pay-TV platforms in the region, alongside GlobeCast’s other clients on MEASAT-3, such as TV5 Monde, Fashion One HD and National Geographic Channel HD.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020