Singapore – FriedChillies Media, a food media company based in Malaysia, has launched its own food network. Named FriedChillies Food Network (FFN), it offers original content programming via VoD and will be available on a Malaysian IPTV provider from the first quarter of 2012. Content offerings include thematic cooking shows such as Simply Caroline and Street Food at Home; and travel food shows such as Street Chows. Honey Ahmad, co-founder and content head of FriedChillies Media, said that FFN is unlike traditional food channels as it will be producing scripted local content from dramas to kids’ programmes, pushing the boundaries of food shows.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 51 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020