Singapore – FriedChillies Media, a food media company based in Malaysia, has launched its own food network. Named FriedChillies Food Network (FFN), it offers original content programming via VoD and will be available on a Malaysian IPTV provider from the first quarter of 2012. Content offerings include thematic cooking shows such as Simply Caroline and Street Food at Home; and travel food shows such as Street Chows. Honey Ahmad, co-founder and content head of FriedChillies Media, said that FFN is unlike traditional food channels as it will be producing scripted local content from dramas to kids’ programmes, pushing the boundaries of food shows.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020