Mumbai – Life OK, the new Hindi general entertainment brand launched by Star India, goes on air this weekend. The channel aims to connect with its viewers through its “Life is Good” philosophy. Sanjay Gupta, COO Star India, said at the launch, “Recognizing the importance of youth, the brand will be launched via a week long digital engagement plan and the biggest online concert ever with an eight-hour long Life OK Rockathon exclusively for the web.” The marquee shows of the channel include; Meri Maa, about the special bond between a mother and child; Mahadev, a period epic story of Shiva’s journey from ascetic to householder; and Saubhagyavati Bhava, a cautionary tale of a young woman, whose parents lay focus on external appearances rather than inner values, when choosing her spouse.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV