Singapore – BBC Lifestyle has debuted in Indonesia on PT Elang Mahkota Teknologi Tbk’s (EMTEK Group), newly launched digital Pay-TV service, Nexmedia. “Indonesia is a major market for us in Asia with the pay-television market there offering enormous room for growth,” commented Mark Whitehead, SVP and GM of BBC Worldwide Channels Asia. The launch of BBC Lifestyle on Nexmedia follows closely the formal launch of BBC Knowledge, BBC Lifestyle and BBC Entertainment in Taiwan three weeks ago.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020