New Delhi – ESPN STAR Sports (ESS) has signed a brand new five-year contract for the exclusive rights to broadcast Cricket Australia’s (CA) domestic and home international matches across various platforms including television, internet, mobile and radio, covering the entire Asian region. As a part of this deal, the current Future Tours Program (FTP) sees ESS airing more than 191 days of LIVE international cricket action from Australia, including 27 test matches, 44 one day internationals and 12 Twenty20 games. This agreement also marks the first time that a broadcast deal with CA gives ESS rights to showcase two Indian series. India is slated to play 4 test matches and a tri-series with England as the third team in the 2014-2015 season.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020