Deutsche Welle’s (DW) daily European lifestyle magazine programme euromaxx, will be repackaged by CNCDP China for the Chinese market and other Mandarin-speaking territories. The Chinese network is incorporating a local host and Mandarin voice-over to create a Mandarin version, with 78 hours of programming in total. CNCDP will have broadcast rights for all their channels as well as distribution rights to other broadcasters in China. DW will be responsible for the distribution of the Mandarin edition to the rest of the world. This is not the first time that euromaxx has been repackaged into another language in Asia. Last year, 26 episodes were co-produced with Xinya Media in Singapore for broadcast on the country’s terrestrial channel Okto.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV