Singapore – Asia’s Next Top Model, the first pan-Asian English language version of one of the world’s most successful reality show formats America’s Next Top Model, is set to begin production in early 2012. The programme, produced by ice-TV, will see the imminent launch of an Asia wide online search for the freshest new faces, before narrowing down the contestants to a few finalists who will appear on the prime time broadcast to compete for the title. This is the second international format that the Asian branded content company is taking on in as many months. In October, ice-TV collaborated with Mistral Productions from France to co-produce The Biggest Game Show In The World Asia. Top Model has been previously adapted by individual territories in the region, such as Vietnam, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV