Singapore – ESPN STAR Sports (ESS) and Hong Kong’s now TV, have launched ESPN Player, a broadband sports network with LIVE and on-demand premier sports content. Following the successful launch of ESPN Player in Singapore and Malaysia, Hong Kong sports fans can now watch ESS’ lineup of sports content on this brand new broadband service. In addition to the sports events broadcast on television, ESPN Player also carries other exclusive content and extended camera coverage. ESPN STAR Sports’ Managing Director, Mr. Manu Sawhney, said, “Hong Kong is a key pay-TV market with a high demand for quality sports programming with strong potential for Internet viewership. This new broadband sports network signifies ESPN STAR Sports’ commitment to sports fans in Hong Kong. The ESPN Player is expected to launch in a number of other Asian markets in the coming months.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020