Singapore – HBO Asia, and integrated media, entertainment and creative services company Infinite Studios, have announced the production of an English language action-horror feature film in Asia, Dead Mine. This is the first time HBO is producing a feature in the region. Jonathan Spink, Chief Executive Officer, HBO Asia, said this is the network’s first original feature film co-production and is an important milestone in its history. Dead Mine will be shot entirely in Batam, Indonesia and filming began yesterday. It features a mix of international and regional actors, creative and technical talent, and will receive theatrical releases in regional Asian territories, followed by exclusive television premieres across the HBO Asia network in 2012. More details will be revealed later.
Ad – Before Content
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’
- ZEE5 Global launches Original web series ‘Pavitra Rishta – It’s Never Too Late’