Singapore – The Asia Television Forum (ATF) 2011 has announced this year’s conference line up, featuring keynote speaker Dick de Rijk, one of the top creative minds in the television industry, amongst other veterans and leading media executives. These industry heavyweights will be speaking at the 12th edition of ATF, which takes place from 7 to 9 December 2011 at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre. A leading figure in the formats industry and creator of iconic formats such as Deal or No Deal, de Rijk will present the keynote session on developing original formats with international commercial potential at the Media Leader’s Forum.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,216 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020