The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) has simplified its industry funding schemes from 46 to five MDA Grant Schemes, setting aside a total of S$88million for them. The new schemes are Development Assistance, which supports the creation and R&D of media products; Production Assistance, which supports the production of locally-made media content; Marketing Assistance, which provides grants to help companies and individuals market their offering; Talent Assistance, which helps media professionals to upgrade and secure work attachments; and Enterprise Assistance, which aims to grow high potential media enterprises. The schemes are applicable to all seven sectors of the media industry; Broadcast, Animation, Film, Music, Interactive Media, Games and Publishing. Existing projects under the previous 46 schemes will continue to be serviced to completion.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020