Miami – Somebody’s Watching, one of the highest rated productions in Hispanic network Telemundo’s history, has premiered in Indonesia on PayTV operator Vision2. The telenovela, filmed in Chicago and Miami, is based on the original story by TVN Chile and revolves around the lives of four friends who witness the murder of a well-known socialite – the third such death in the city. The story is written by Pablo Illanes, creator of the international hit telenovela, Missing. To date, Telemundo’s adaptation has been distributed in more than 15 countries including Serbia, Mexico, Venezuela, Ecuador and Nicaragua.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’