Paris – Banijay International has signed a deal with China’s first online TV portal, Qiyi , to produce its branded entertainment format Date My Car. The agreement will see the portal produce twenty half-hour episodes of the show for a sponsorship partner in the coming months. Qiyi’s version will be the second adaptation of the format, developed in-house by Banijay Creative Factory. This follows the show’s launch on automobile company Renault’s branded TV network, its broadcast via satellite platforms, as well as online at Renault.tv. In each episode of the show, a young woman must choose between four potential dates and while she can’t see them, she is able to make a decision based on the car they own, the only information she has of them.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020