Singapore – Chinese broadcaster Fishing World Channel (FWC) has entered a long-term partnership with Outdoor Channel. The outdoor entertainment channel is estimated to be seen in more than 60 million PayTV households across China. FWC, launched in 2004, will broadcast several hours of its content as part of a daily programming block. Whensheng Zhu, President of Fishing World Channel said, “China is currently undergoing amazing transformation with increasing affluence of its consumers and rapid growth of digital TV subscribers, and our new agreement will ensure that we will be able to ride on this wave of growth.” This deal, secured by Multi Channels Asia, marks Outdoor Channel’s deal in China and follows the network’s expansion across Asia-Pacific after a succession of launches in the region this year.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020