Los Angeles, CA – BabyFirst, the US-based 24/7 commercial-free educational channel for babies distributed in Asia by HBO, has expanded its reach to include leading operators NexMedia, AORA and Megamedia in Indonesia, and CEPCO in Cambodia. BabyFirst can now be seen throughout Indonesia via AORA on channel 114 and on NexMedia (formerly known as MAC) on channel 101. MegaMedia will launch the BabyFirst service in Indonesia later this year. In addition, CEPCO will offer the BabyFirst channel soon to its Cambodian customers. All four platforms are offering the linear channel as part of their basic or kids and family packages.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020