Los Angeles, CA – BabyFirst, the US-based 24/7 commercial-free educational channel for babies distributed in Asia by HBO, has expanded its reach to include leading operators NexMedia, AORA and Megamedia in Indonesia, and CEPCO in Cambodia. BabyFirst can now be seen throughout Indonesia via AORA on channel 114 and on NexMedia (formerly known as MAC) on channel 101. MegaMedia will launch the BabyFirst service in Indonesia later this year. In addition, CEPCO will offer the BabyFirst channel soon to its Cambodian customers. All four platforms are offering the linear channel as part of their basic or kids and family packages.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020