Sydney, Australia – Legend of Enyo (26 x 30’), the children’s animated series produced by Avrill Stark Entertainment with the assistance of Flying Bark Productions, has been nominated for Best Overseas Animated TV Series in the International “Gold Panda” Awards for Animation 2011 at the 11th Sichuan TV Festival. The awards takes place from 11 to 13 November 11 – 13 in Chengdu, China, and is hosted by the State Administration of Radio, Film & Television and Sichuan Provincial People’s Government. Against an exotic backdrop of prehistoric beasts and shamanism, a clever 12-year-old boy named Enyo takes us on a spectacular journey of fantasy, fun and wild adventure. Collecting totems that give him special abilities, he takes us on a spectacular odyssey to save his adopted Doodjie tribe by leading them to a mythical hidden valley.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV