London – Travel Channel International has debuted on screens in Australia with fetchtv. Scott Larson, CEO of fetchtv, said TC would add an extra splash of travel and adventure to the already strong content line up available on the new IPTV provider. Henry Cole, presenter of one of TC’s flag-ship shows, World’s Greatest Motorcycle Rides, was in Sydney to officially launch the channel downunder. He will next be seen taking on a 6,500 kilometre ride from Sydney to Perth for the Australian leg of the series. Other shows in the line up include Essential, It’s a Woman’s World, Indian Times, and Inside Luxury Travel. TC, which premiered on New Zealand’s SKY TV last year, is available on fetchtv as part of its basic package.
Ad – Before Content
- Asia’s growing appetite for the C-drama wave (Part two)
- Asia’s growing appetite for the C-drama wave
- Discovery, Inc. names Anil Jhingan as President and Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Viacom18 Consumer Products launches an exclusive range of Garfield merchandise
- Thailand pay-TV services market revenue to reach US$1.1 billion in 2026, forecasts GlobalData
- Singapore Media Festival 2021: Connecting our content creators to global media players and audiences