Singapore – MediaCorp, Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK) and Korea Broadcasting system (KBS) have selected the top three projects to commission, at this year’s Asian Pitch initiative. The three winning titles are Shepherds of Paradise by Raja Shabir Khan (India), The Bridle of Horse Fighter by Park Hwan-Sung (South Korea) and The Wild Buffalo Hunters by Mohammed Redhaudeen Bin Hassan (Malaysia). All three will receive full funding for their documentary production. The completed programs will be available internationally next summer. The Asian Pitch, which recently concluded, is an initiative through which the three public broadcasters give independent directors in Asia an opportunity to tell original stories about the region.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020