Singapore – MediaCorp, Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK) and Korea Broadcasting system (KBS) have selected the top three projects to commission, at this year’s Asian Pitch initiative. The three winning titles are Shepherds of Paradise by Raja Shabir Khan (India), The Bridle of Horse Fighter by Park Hwan-Sung (South Korea) and The Wild Buffalo Hunters by Mohammed Redhaudeen Bin Hassan (Malaysia). All three will receive full funding for their documentary production. The completed programs will be available internationally next summer. The Asian Pitch, which recently concluded, is an initiative through which the three public broadcasters give independent directors in Asia an opportunity to tell original stories about the region.
Ad – Before Content
- HITS and HITS Movies to debut on Macau Cable TV
- Wildbear Entertainment’s ‘Hating Peter Tatchell’ launches this week on Netflix Australia and New Zealand
- The Walt Disney Company to celebrate Disney+ Day on November 12
- Abacus Media Rights secures international sales for ‘The Beatles and India’ feature documentary
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’