Fuji Television Network is presenting a new genre at MIPCOM 2011 – documentaries. A series of documentaries covering the March 11th earthquake and subsequent tsunami disaster that struck Japan will be showcased. Among the titles included are Unforgettable – Three Family Portraits, Unforgettable – The Cattle Farmers in the Evacuation Zone and The Fukushima Fifty. The network is also showcasing other select titles from its documentary pool, including award-winning titles such as Fortune in Disguise – My Cancer and Tokyo Tower and A Tale of Two Ginza Sushi Chefs.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020