Singapore – mio TV announced plans for its second Barclays Premiere League (BPL) season, promising a more interactive experience with more High Definition (HD) and 3D live matches. In the upcoming season, viewers can look forward to the engaging experience of ‘being at the game’ with a live match in 3D on Channel 111 every month. As with last season, mio TV will show all 380 games live and more than 200 matches in HD. Channels 103 and 104 have been upgraded to HD and the on-demand service will give fans the ability to re-live their favourite matches anytime. The BPL mobile application, which has been revamped, is now available on even more devices – iPhone, Android phone and iPad. The interface now has better access to new functions such as the Social Sharing function. The interactive carousel (green and blue buttons on the remote control) has also been enhanced to provide a complete experience.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’