New York – AMC/Sundance Channel Global announced additional carriage for Sundance Channel and WE tv with major distributors in five countries across Europe and Asia for its international television networks and video-on-demand (VOD) services. Sundance Channel and WE tv are expanding their reach into Asia, with two new launches in Taiwan. Both brands are launching as high definition channels in the country on DishHD, a pay TV platform, and on Chunghwa, Taiwan’s largest telecom company. In Europe, Sundance Channel makes its debut in Greece on OTE (Hellenic Telecommunications Organization) and in three Eastern European markets – Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia – for the first time with carriage on UPC Direct, an affiliate of UPC Broadband. Both channels are available as standard and high definition linear television channels, VOD services and via mobile and online authenticated streaming.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020