Philippine GMA Network Inc. will be launching its third international channel, the GMA News TV International, catering to the needs of Filipinos living abroad for news back home. GMA News TV International is launched in response to the demand from Pinoy Kapuso viewers all over the world for relevant and up-to-date news reportage. The channel will deliver serbisyong totoo with newscasts and public affairs programs all in Filipino – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. GMA News TV International is set to formally launch during the third quarter of 2011. Australian and Japanese viewers may catch a glimpse of GMA News TV International via FetchTV (www.fetchtv.com.au) and IPS, respectively, as the two carriers host a preview of the channel. GMA News TV International will also be seen soon in Guam and Singapore.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 95 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 72 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020