Broadcast Middle East, a joint venture between News Corporation and MOBY Group, announced the launch of a second Farsi language entertainment channel – Zemzemeh. This follows Farsi1 which was launched in 2009. Zemzemeh, which in English means ‘whisper’ or ‘hum’, will target a family audience with a skew towards women. Zemzemeh will debut on air on the evening of 9th July. The channel features a mix of programs from the US, Europe, South America and Korea. Its programming line-up includes mainstay shows as Project Runway, Gypsies, Queen of the South and The Betrayal.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020