Toronto/Los Angeles/London – The hit series Rookie Blue has been picked up for a third 13 episode season. The series airs on ABC in the U.S., Global Television in Canada and internationally on Universal Networks International’s pay-TV channels. For ABC in the U.S., the series ranks No. 1 in Thursday’s 10 o’clock hour in Adults 18-49 this summer, finishing as the No. 1 show in its time slot in each of its 3 original telecasts this summer. For Global in Canada, Rookie Blue returned with solid ratings when it premiered on June 23. With 1.5 million fans (Ind. 2+, national) tuning into its season two opener. In Asia, Rookie Blue screens on DIVA Universal (Asia) and on the Universal Channel in Australia. It is developed by Thump Inc. and produced in partnership with leading indie studio and distributor, Entertainment One.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 53 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 36 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020