Mumbai – NEO Sports, one of two sports channel owned and operated by NEO Sports Broadcast Pvt. Ltd., has acquired the exclusive broadcast rights of the French Open for a period of 5 years (2012 to 2016) in the Indian Sub Continent (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives). Michel Grach, Media and Sponsorship Director, Federation Francaise de Tennis (FFT), believes that the deal will allow the tournament to reach a wider audience in South Asia. He said, “The French Open enjoys a large fan base in India and our association with Neo Sports will definitely help us expand this further.” The French Open is a marquee Grand Slam event held in May. It is regarded as one of the most physically demanding tennis tournaments in the world since it is the only Grand Slam played on clay. NEO Sports is an all sports channel (unlike its sister channel Neo Cricket, which is dedicated to broadcasting only cricket matches) that broadcasts global sports including top drawer Football, Tennis, Golf, Moto-racing, Badminton to Indian sports lovers.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020