Mumbai – NEO Sports, one of two sports channel owned and operated by NEO Sports Broadcast Pvt. Ltd., has acquired the exclusive broadcast rights of the French Open for a period of 5 years (2012 to 2016) in the Indian Sub Continent (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives). Michel Grach, Media and Sponsorship Director, Federation Francaise de Tennis (FFT), believes that the deal will allow the tournament to reach a wider audience in South Asia. He said, “The French Open enjoys a large fan base in India and our association with Neo Sports will definitely help us expand this further.” The French Open is a marquee Grand Slam event held in May. It is regarded as one of the most physically demanding tennis tournaments in the world since it is the only Grand Slam played on clay. NEO Sports is an all sports channel (unlike its sister channel Neo Cricket, which is dedicated to broadcasting only cricket matches) that broadcasts global sports including top drawer Football, Tennis, Golf, Moto-racing, Badminton to Indian sports lovers.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020