Beijing – Metan Development Group is getting ready for the 100th episode of its entertainment news series in China, Hello! Hollywood. Set to air on July 30, the milestone episode will feature highlights from the series over the past two years, plus new interviews with Peter Chan, director of LXD dance company, and Japanese designer Yumi Katsura. The episode will also feature special greetings by celebrities who have been interviewed by Hello! Hollywood over the years, as well as special wishes by viewers. “Hello! Hollywood has become one of the most important marketing vehicles for film, TV and music artist and projects wishing to reach Mandarin-speaking audiences,” said Metan president/CEO Larry Namer. “We’re delighted to reach this 100th episode milestone, as we continue to work with global brands, expanding their presence via television, online and mobile in this rapidly emerging market.” First launched in 10 stations on September 2009, Hello! Hollywood is now available on over 50 stations, expanding its reach from 200 million to 600 million viewers. It is also available on 13 major Chinese online platforms with over 150,000 views weekly, with an estimated reach to 390 million Chinese netizens. The series also airs to Chinese-speaking audiences on multicultural channels around the globe. Hello! Hollywood is exclusively broadcast online on Tencent, owner of China’s largest Internet service portal QQ.com, reaching one million viewers weekly, and via online video through Youku.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020