Beijing – Metan Development Group is getting ready for the 100th episode of its entertainment news series in China, Hello! Hollywood. Set to air on July 30, the milestone episode will feature highlights from the series over the past two years, plus new interviews with Peter Chan, director of LXD dance company, and Japanese designer Yumi Katsura. The episode will also feature special greetings by celebrities who have been interviewed by Hello! Hollywood over the years, as well as special wishes by viewers. “Hello! Hollywood has become one of the most important marketing vehicles for film, TV and music artist and projects wishing to reach Mandarin-speaking audiences,” said Metan president/CEO Larry Namer. “We’re delighted to reach this 100th episode milestone, as we continue to work with global brands, expanding their presence via television, online and mobile in this rapidly emerging market.” First launched in 10 stations on September 2009, Hello! Hollywood is now available on over 50 stations, expanding its reach from 200 million to 600 million viewers. It is also available on 13 major Chinese online platforms with over 150,000 views weekly, with an estimated reach to 390 million Chinese netizens. The series also airs to Chinese-speaking audiences on multicultural channels around the globe. Hello! Hollywood is exclusively broadcast online on Tencent, owner of China’s largest Internet service portal QQ.com, reaching one million viewers weekly, and via online video through Youku.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,540 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020