London – FremantleMedia has announced that Ian Hogg, currently CEO of FremantleMedia Australia, has been promoted to the newly created position of CEO, Asia Pacific, with immediate effect. Hogg will be responsible for the overall management and business performance of all of FremantleMedia’s production operations in Australia and Asia, and will continue to be based in FremantleMedia’s Sydney office. Hogg has worked for 25 years in the television industry within TV networks and independent production companies in Australia and Asia. He began his career at Network TEN in Brisbane in 1984 in programming and after four years moved to TEN Sydney as Assistant Program Manager. He has been CEO of FremantleMedia Australia since September 2009. FremantleMedia’s Asian operations were formerly managed by Patrick Schult who gave notice of his intent to leave the company earlier this year to pursue new interests and a different direction in his career.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’