Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Global has entered into a contract with Astrium SAS for the procurement of the MEASAT-3b satellite. The agreement was executed by a MEASAT Global subsidiary company. Based on the Eurostar E3000 platform, MEASAT-3b will provide an additional 48 Ku-Band transponders to the 91.5°E orbital location. Designed to operate in tandem with the MEASAT-3 and MEASAT-3a spacecraft, the new satellite will provide high powered Ku-Band capacity for Direct-To-Home (“DTH”) and Broadband VSAT services across Malaysia, Indonesia and India. The satellite has also been designed to support a fourth market. MEASAT-3b will have a contractual life of 15 years and is expected to be launched end 2013. The program is expected to cost around 1 billion Malaysian ringgit.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 42 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 41 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020