Turner obtains ‘first look’ rights to Scrawl Studios original IP
Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific announced a multiyear agreement with Singapore’s Media Development Authority (MDA) and Scrawl Studios that provides Turner with the first look rights to new, original productions. The landmark agreement marks the first time Turner, MDA and Scrawl Studios have joined forces to develop, produce and distribute content for Turner’s kids’ channel, Cartoon Network, across the Asia Pacific region. With a focus on comedy and adventure genres, Turner will collaborate with Scrawl Studios on projects that reflect Cartoon Network’s surprising, funny, inspiring and bright personality.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020