ESPN STAR Sports partners with Cooliris for ICC Cricket World Cup
Singapore – ESPN STAR Sports and Cooliris announced a partnership that allows a behind-the-scenes look at the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup using LiveShare by Cooliris. LiveShare enables fans worldwide to follow ESPN STAR Sports’ official ICC Cricket World Cup photo stream in real-time featuring exclusive and never-seen-before behind-the-cameras coverage of the event. Cricket fans will be able to experience the atmosphere of the matches at major venues and also share the live stream with their groups of friends via www.espnstar.com/cwcliveshare, Facebook, Twitter and email or create their own streams with the LiveShare application. The 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup is being showcased across all media platforms – television, online, mobile – in more than 180 territories. In addition to the global television broadcast, ESPN STAR Sports is streaming all matches live on www.espnstar.com to 62 territories as well as via 3G mobile streaming in India for the first time.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020