SpaceCom International and Asia Broadcast Satellite sign new deal
Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS) and SpaceCom International, LLC (SpaceCom) announced they have signed a long term, multi-transponder agreement for Ku-band capacity on ABS-7 to support SpaceCom’s rapid growth throughout the Middle East and Asia region. SpaceCom has quickly become a leading provider of telecommunications services and solutions throughout the Middle East and Southeast Asia. The Middle East Ku-band capacity will be used to support the Government, Military, GSM/Cellular, Telecom and Oil & Gas requirements. The addition of this Ku-band capacity to their inventory allows SpaceCom to deliver new solutions as well as expand many existing network requirements, using the most advanced satellite technology available. This capacity will support SpaceCom’s current backlog and future expansion plans that have been delayed due to the limitation of resources throughout the region.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020