Tokyo – NHK Japan Broadcasting Corporation’s president, Masayuki Matsumoto has named Naoji Ono as vice president. Returning to NHK after almost four years in an affiliated company, Ono said, “NHK is about to draw up its next Corporate Plan, and we must undertake further reform. I would like to make the most of my experience in the business arm and support president Matsumoto as we take on this challenging task.” Ono, 63, joined NHK in 1971 as a programme director after graduating from Tokyo University. He served several years in NHK Okayama Station and moved to Tokyo Headquarters where he mainly worked as a science producer. He moved to NHK Enterprises, Inc. (NEP), in 2007 and was appointed as president and CEO the following year.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 38 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020