Celestial Pictures expands its reach in Indonesia with AORA
Hong Kong – Celestial Pictures has signed a carriage deal with AORA, a newly launched national satellite television provider in Indonesia. With the addition of Celestial Movies (CM) to AORA’s basic package, audiences can now access the latest Chinese and Asian blockbuster films along with AORA’s lineup of international pay-TV channels. In reaching an agreement with Celestial Pictures, AORA becomes the fourth platform in Indonesia to carry CM, following Indovision, Telkomvision and Skynindo. Celestial Movies showcases the latest Chinese blockbusters and movie hits from other Asian countries, plus behind-the-scenes programming, interviews with movie stars and directors, and entertainment news shows.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020