Los Angeles – The Style Network has renewed the hit series Jerseylicious and will air 20 episodes during the third season of the one-hour comedy docu-soap later this year. Produced by Endemol USA, the series follows the lives, loves, fashions and feuds of stylists in and out of their high-profile New Jersey salon called The Gatsby. Season three of Jerseylicious will debut during the second quarter 2011 only on The Style Network.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020