Hong Kong – Reuters will distribute China Central Television’s (CCTV) content and scripted footage to more than 700 broadcasters across the US, Europe, Asia and Africa beginning February 10. The agreement with China’s state broadcaster marks the latest enhancement to its long-standing relationship with Reuters and will span political, economic, social, cultural, sports, and entertainment news categories. This announcement follows the launch of Reuters America, the first phase in the global transformation of the Reuters news agency. This transformation will offer Reuters clients a unified platform, delivering content from a variety of sources to meet the needs of publishers and broadcasters around the world. “We are pleased that Reuters will assign a dedicated channel for CCTV News Content inside its TV distribution platform that will help CCTV in building its brand and international reputation as one of the world’s leading broadcasters,” said Cao Ri, director of the International News Department, CCTV. Reuters Chinese News, the company’s Chinese language wire service, has been available since 1992. Most recently Cn.Reuters.com was ranked China’s leading international news portal by China Internet Weekly.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 38 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020