New Jersey – Alfred Haber, founder of Alfred Haber Distribution, Inc. (AHDI), announced that the company has inked a number of new deals with broadcasters worldwide for SCREAM 2010. The first and only event of its kind, this annual two-hour Spike TV event honors outstanding achievements in the multi-billion dollar horror, sci-fi, fantasy, and comic industries while featuring film and television superstars, A-list musical performers, and dynamic clip packages. Licensees topping the international sales for this horror-filled event include: ProSieben (Germany), TF6 (France), Turner (Latin America & Spain), Sony (Asia), Fox (Japan), TV Azteca (Mexico), Kanal 5 (Sweden), TV2 (Denmark), VTM (Belgium), TV1 (Australia), Sky Network (New Zealand) and NonStop (Africa). This year’s event, which was produced at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles and premiered to tremendous ratings on Spike TV in October, scared up an incredible line-up of talent, including Halle Berry, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Sigourney Weaver, Michael J. Fox, Bill Murray, Christopher Lloyd, Don Cheadle, Anna Paquin, Kristen Stewart, Mickey Rourke, Aaron Eckhart, Megan Fox, Rainn Wilson, Nikki Reed, Wes Craven, and many more. Rap/hip-hop star M.I.A. was the evening’s musical guest.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020