CNBC in Asia Pacific appoints Regional Director of Advertising Sales
Singapore – CNBC has appointed Kerry Tarrant as Regional Director of Advertising Sales and Operations for Southeast Asia (SEA) and South Asia. Tarrant will report to Junji Sumitani, Vice President, Advertising Sales, CNBC in Asia Pacific. She will be based in Singapore, and will assume her new role effective January 5, 2011. In this capacity, Tarrant will lead the development of effective, creative and innovative strategies, providing custom made integrated solutions to clients on multiple platforms. “We’re excited to welcome Kerry back to the CNBC family,” Sumitani said. “She was an integral part of the team at CNBC EMEA, having developed new businesses that are still part of our client roster today. She has extensive experience and an impressive track record, and I know that CNBC will continue to raise the bar in excellence, innovation and service in the region.” Tarrant last held the position of Regional Director, Greater China and Japan for BBC Worldwide. In this capacity, she was responsible for delivering sales revenue for the Greater China and Japan Region. Previously, Tarrant was the New Business Director for CNBC Europe where she was instrumental in the creation of the New Business department, and responsible for identifying new advertising partners for CNBC globally and CNBC.com across the EMEA region. She developed advertising solutions incorporating TV and web advertising, events, branded content solutions and sponsorship, and successfully increased revenue for the New Business department year on year.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020