TV ASIA Plus Exclusive: New look for STAR World launching tomorrow
FOX International Channels (FIC) has just announced a major product enhancement for STAR World – Asia’s No.1 general entertainment channel, starting Thursday, 11 November. For affiliates and advertisers, the new STAR World provides an ideal platform for reaching affluent adults aged 18 to 44 with many strategic agreements with such leading studios as Shine International, FremantleMedia, CBS, NBC, and 20th Century Fox. Joon Lee, Senior VP, Content and Communication; GM of Korea – Fox International Channels, said it was an ideal time to further develop STAR World and take the lead in growing the general entertainment category: “The repackaging is a combination of the best practice applied across various FIC offices coupled with our local market insights. We wanted the look to be fresh and sophisticated and help us build on our leadership.” Mr Lee added the STAR World makeover has been in the pipeline since June this year. In addition to its popular line up of comedies, drama, live events, reality and talent shows, the new STAR World will feature more exclusive content and first-run showings of top-rated US series, such as Glee 2, MasterChef, America’s Next Top Model and the UK’s Got To Dance. More details in Executive News.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020