NHNZ’s New Production Facilities Officially Opened
International television production company NHNZ‘s new purpose-built premises in Dunedin have been officially opened by New Zealand Prime Minister John Key at a function attended by television industry representatives from New Zealand, Australia, Japan and Singapore. Prime Minister Key praised NHNZ for its innovative work which kept its programmes being shown on “dozens and dozens” of television channels in 180 countries around the world. NHNZ Managing Director Michael Stedman said the company had started in a small way in Dunedin about 35 years ago. Now, it had a company in Singapore, had a significant shareholding in South Africa’s largest wildlife-documentary maker, had a base in Washington DC and was the largest Western producer of documentaries in China.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020