FOX International Channels (FIC) premiered its first original production – The Walking Dead on FX across Asia on Friday, November 5. The zombie action series reached as many as 450 million homes of FIC audiences across the region in this first-run TV event, only a week after its successful launch in the US. The show got off to a stellar start in the US, drawing the largest audience for an original series on cable TV channel, AMC, with more than 5.3 million viewers, 3.6 million or which are estimated to be aged 18-49.
Ad – Before Content
- ZEE5 Global announces second season of ‘Never Kiss Your Best Friend’
- Asia Video Summit wraps up a week of events highlighting the resilience of the industry
- TechStorm makes landmark inaugural launch in Bangladesh
- Fremantle Australia produces new psychological drama ‘Significant Others’
- Satellite remains an essential element of video distribution alongside the growth of OTT
- Fremantle announces Season 2 of Steve Backshall’s ‘Expedition’ to launch in 144 territories