Fox International Channels premieres The Walking Dead across Asia
FOX International Channels (FIC) premiered its first original production – The Walking Dead on FX across Asia on Friday, November 5. The zombie action series reached as many as 450 million homes of FIC audiences across the region in this first-run TV event, only a week after its successful launch in the US. The show got off to a stellar start in the US, drawing the largest audience for an original series on cable TV channel, AMC, with more than 5.3 million viewers, 3.6 million or which are estimated to be aged 18-49.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020