Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific announces partnership for mobile TV service
New Delhi – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) announced a strategic partnership with Apalya Technologies, a leader in mobile TV service, to avail its bouquet of channels on the mobile platform. Programmes from DNAP’s five networks in India – Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery Turbo, and Discovery Science – is now available via the new mobile TV service. This paid content service is offered by India’s leading networks such as Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, MTNL, Reliance, Docomo, Tata Indicom, Tata Photon Plus, Virgin VFlash and Reliance Net Connect. Customers have a choice of three packages: daily, weekly, and monthly, with prices ranging from Rs.10 per day (USD 0.25) to Rs.150 (USD 3.5) per month. A mobile TV application is required to view the programmes on this platform. Mobile users with a GPRS connection can download the application via the mobile-enabled WAP sites of their respective service providers.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,212 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020