New York – Scripps Networks International announced that its high-definition channel, Food Network Asia, has launched in the Philippines on 8 October 2010 on direct-to-home (DTH) satellite service Cignal Digital TV. Available to Cignal Digital TV subscribers on channel 66, Food Network Asia offers a menu of highly-rated series from all over the world. From the popular US series Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, to the culinary journeys of Chef Luke Nguyen’s Vietnam and the adventurous Extreme Cuisine with Jeff Corwin, Food Network Asia delivers programming to satisfy all food lovers.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’