August Media Holdings & Scrawl Studios make a production pact at MIPCOM 2010
Cannes – Singapore based August Media Holdings has agreed to a strategic partnership with one of South East Asia’s largest animation house Scrawl Studios. As part of an unprecedented agreement between the two Singaporean companies, Scrawl Studios will collaborate with August Media to co-produce and act as a service partner for several animation properties. Following the recently announced production deal with Classic Media, the new agreement will see an initial production of three animated properties from the Classic Media portfolio led by Red Kite, August Media’s animation team in Edinburgh. The three co-productions will be worth a total of US$ 18 million. The first co-production projects which will undergo a series of developments as live action or animated TV shows will be George of the Jungle, originally a prime-time television series from comedic genius Jay Ward as well as the legendary comedic hero Mr Magoo.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020